Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sunday March 4 2012































I have no idea what happened in Sunday School; and I am great with that. I have spent the last week in Maui HI, RELAXING!!!



I stayed on the Lahaina end of the island, but went everywhere (but Hana, next time for sure). My favorite day was Monday. Joe and I went to the top of the Volcano, over 10,000 feet to watch the sunrise. We did get up at 4 am for this adventure, but wow so worth it. Hundreds of people gathered together to watch the sun come up at 6:42 am. When packing for Maui, one doesn't bring a jacket, gloves, or a scarf...I was freezing!!! When the sun made it's appearance it was AMAZING. The road to the top is so scary, it's dark, very windey, and it takes over an hour. The ride down is just as awful...don't ride the brakes, oh and look out for all the crazy people who spent over $100 to ride a shuttle up at 3am and ride a mountain bike down. Joe really wanted to do that; 28 miles in the cold to the bottom. I am so glad I was able to use Dave Ramsey to talk him out of it; "Honey think of our budget."


I am so thankful the "Son" we seek is everywhere, and not a dangerous adventure for a one time experience. Urge your little ones to love the simple, sweet presence of Jesus in their lives. Anytime we want Him, anytime we need Him; we don't have to travel far on a windey road, thank God!!!



Memory Verse:


The Lord was with Him; He showed him kindness and granted him favor. Genesis 39:21



Him being Joseph, still learning about that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment