Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb 25 2012

Memory Verse

Trust in the Lord with all Your Heart Proverbs 3:5

(a very easy one for all this time).


It is so funny how you change with age. I remember this verse from a teen class I was in. (It was the longer version and from the Old King James though). The desires of my heart at that time are so humorous to me now. I believe I desperately wanted long hair and a boyfriend, lol!!! Those two things were all a girl needed and she was set. Life was so full of drama drama drama; even in a small town. We are focusing on Joseph with your kids and will continue for a few weeks. Our main theme last week was trusting God and being obedient to Him and He will keep His hand on our lives. Joseph faced so much turmoil but with honesty and honor. To be forgiving and strong like Joseph, how can we even begin to teach this lesson to it's full capability.
Joe and I will be gone this next Sunday so the Schmucks, Bates, and Monique are in charge. Damien will be the man if any of you need something. Thanks again for your awesome kids!!! See you all next Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment